Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Hypocrite

Written ages ago, found in a very old file, and completely random. Enjoy!

The Hypocrite

Did I disappoint you?
Did I do it wrong?
Did I not hide when I should have done?
Did I tell the truth when you preferred the lies?
I’m sorry

Did you scowl at the intolerance of man?
Did you shun me for my differences?
Did you forget our friendship?
Did you hate me for being unlike you?
Why?

Well, I tell you now

It was you who disappointed me
It was you who was in the wrong
It was you who should have hidden
It was you who was living a lie

...I wonder why...

1 comment:

  1. you have never done me wrong and never will rachi, you are such a wonderful person and the best friend who has helped me on numberous accounts with my problems. you will never be a hypocrite and i hope i will never either ;) i love this, it's so deep and wonderful to read. the makings of a great writer yet to come ;) much love sinead.k xxx

    ReplyDelete